Ryokan Kuramoto (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes that personal information used in connection with business activities is an important information asset for the Company under the Company's corporate philosophy. We consider protection to be a crucial responsibility, and we will establish and comply with the following policies and strive to properly handle personal information in accordance with those policies.
Ryokan Kuramoto provides a smooth operation of services (information provided by this site, reception of various opinions, etc.) provided on the homepage (https://www.ryokan-kuramoto.com, hereinafter referred to as "this site"). To the extent necessary, we collect information about everyone who uses this site. We recognize that personal information used in connection with our business activities is an important information asset for our company, and we believe that appropriate protection is a serious responsibility. For this reason, we will establish and comply with the following policies and strive to properly handle personal information collected in accordance with those policies within the scope of the purpose of use.
When soliciting opinions, accepting various inquiries, or receiving questionnaires for each business, please fill out the user's name, e-mail address, gender, age, and other necessary items as necessary. I am.
3-1 The collected information is used for our business activities as specified in 3-2, and may also be used for other purposes as specified in 3-3.
3-2 The specific purposes of using the opinions, inquiries, and responses to questionnaires collected on this site are as follows.
(1) For future booth production planning and materials creation on this site, reference and improvement of homepage operation
(2) To respond to guidance, opinions and inquiries regarding this site
(3) For the purpose of use accompanying the above purpose of use
3-3 The purpose of use other than the above 3-2 is as follows.
(1) Processing opinions, inquiries, responses to questionnaires, etc. into a form that does not allow identification of a specific individual Except in the case where it is obtained.)
(2) Other use for marketing
Except in the following cases, we will not use the personal information held for our purposes other than “3. Purpose of use” or provide it to third parties.
(1) When required by law
(2) When there is consent of the person or when providing to the person
(3) When the retained personal information is used internally to the extent necessary for the execution of our business, and there is a reasonable reason to use the information.
(4) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
We will take necessary measures to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of the collected information and to properly manage the collected information.
In addition, the operation of this site may be outsourced, but the outsourcing company will also take necessary measures to properly manage the collected information.
If you have any opinions, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the contact below.
〒542-0082 2-11-7 Shimanouchi, Chuo-ku, Osaka TEL: 06-6211-3168 FAX: 06-6211-6957